The Quantum Group extrudes a variety of monofilament yarns for industrial and technical uses. Our monofilaments are available with a variety of characteristics (deniers, colors, multiple additives and cross-sections). Our In-house extrusion capabilities allow us the flexibility to run small batches of monofilament yarns and meet our customer’s requirements in a timely manner.
Polymer Extrusion Capabilities
- Polyolefins: PE, PP, PMP, Blends, Bicomponents
- Polyesters: PET, PBT, PTT, PEN, Blends, Bicomponents
- Polyamides: PA6, PA6,6, PA 6,10, PA 12, Blends, Bicomponents
- Elastomerics: Polyolefin, Polyamide, Polyester, Polyurethane, Bicomponents, Blends
- Environmentally Advantageous: PLA, PTT, TPE, PBT, PET, PP, others that are renewable, recycled or bio-based
- Plus 31 others not listed above but currently used to make fibers, any melt point between 90 and 450⁰C